Ensure your school puts the peace of mind of staff and students first. From classrooms and cafeterias to gyms and offices, Blueair can customize a clean air solution for your school.
Blueair is dedicated to creating comfortable and safe learning environments with our pioneering HEPASilent™ dual filtration technology which delivers maximum filtration with minimum noise.¹
CDC research linked better air quality to increased productivity and classroom performance, which can contribute to a student’s future academic success.³
EPA research shows improved performance of adults, like teachers and staff, with higher ventilation rates.⁴
Asthma-related illnesses are one of the leading causes of absent students, accounting for over 14 million missed school days per year.⁵
Blueair air purifiers can produce more clean air at lower fan speeds, which also makes them less noisy and less energy consuming. So students won’t be disrupted during class.
Air purifiers for schools
*Blue Pure 411 Auto tested to remove SARS-COV-2 in a 640ft³ chamber, in 60 mins on high. Performed under standard laboratory conditions and actual performance may vary. Not proven to kill SARS-CoV-2 or prevent transmission of COVID-19.
“The best company to provide clean air”
“I was doing tons of research and I knew Blueair was one of —if not the best — company to provide clean air and knew I wanted to work with this company.
For the time we have had them they have been the best units and have provided reliable air purification and a sense of security in the classrooms they are in. Beyond the units themselves, I have to say the best part of working with Blueair is their customer service.”
“Blueair has helped turned those [absentee] numbers around”
“District 7, the Bronx, has the highest levels of chronic absenteeism in New York City, due to having some of the highest rates of asthma in the city. Our partnership with Blueair has helped turned some of those numbers around. We now have one of the highest attendance rates in the district and amazingly, in a city where on average only 40% of the students attend school in person, we have 85% of our students learning in-person every day.”
“A Blueair air purifier should be on every classroom wish list!”
“A Blueair air purifier should be on every classroom wish list! The sleek, wheeled design makes it easy to move around the classroom when needed. It’s so quiet that it doesn’t distract my students from learning. We all feel safer being back in the classroom knowing we have a Blueair air purifier to provide us with clean air during the school day. Thank you, Blueair, for helping to ensure we are keeping our school community safe!”
Our clean air solutions experts are available for a free consultation to help create the best ventilation plan to improve the air quality in your space. We're ready to audit the needs of your business and customers to tailor the best possible solution, just for you.
Other education professionals were at this stage of their better air journey too, here are some common questions we get asked.
- Blueair recommends a filter change every six to 12 months, depending on the unit.
- Blue Pure, Classic and Pro: Recommendation 6 months. The light on your filter timer will indicate when it is time to replace your filter after six months of continual use. If you use your unit in a highly polluted environment, we recommend you change the filter more often.
- DustMagnet: Recommendation 6-8 months, depending on air quality conditions. The air purifier calculates the remaining lifetime of the filters based on the usage and sensor readings and indicates when it is time to replace the filters.
- Protect: Recommendation 6-12 months, depending on air quality conditions. The air purifier calculates the remaining lifetime of the filter based on usage and sensor readings and indicates when it is time to change the filter.
- The following Blueair products come standard with an adapter and are multi-voltage (120-240VAC):
- Blue models 411, 411+, 411 Auto, 311 Auto (excluding 121, 211+, 211+ Auto, Blue Fan, Blue Fan Auto)
- DustMagnet models 5210i, 5240i, 5410i, 5415i, 5440i
¹When similar CADR was measured, Blueair models with mechanical and electrostatic filtration achieved less noise with less energy than same models with only H13 HEPA mechanical filtration. Noise refers to the dB(A) difference in acoustic power.
²Tested on PM2.5 (0.1 - 2.5 μm) up to 90min. Tested to reduce E.coli (min 99.9%) and H1N1 (min 99.99%) in 60min. Performance may vary. Not all Blueair air purifiers have been tested against SARS-CoV-2, and Blueair does not claim to kill/prevent transmission of COVID-19.
³CDC, ‘Asthma-related Missed School Days among Children aged 5-17 Years’, October 2015.
⁴Evidence from Scientific Literature about Improved Academic Performance’
⁵NCBI, Asthma-Related School Absenteeism, Morbidity, and Modifiable Factors, February, 2016